Re: html agility pack

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Karl Seguin, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Karl Seguin

    Karl Seguin Guest

    It's like when you go to the store and there's no price tag, it means the
    item is free.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)
    "jthornby" <> wrote in message
    > OK, I've downloaded HTML Agility Pack and it does everything I need ti to

    do

    Karl Seguin, Apr 13, 2005

  2. ??? That sounds like a dangerous assumption in a grocery store around here.
    They don't put price tags on anymore.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 13, 2005