Re: html mailto

Discussion in 'HTML' started by EightNineThree, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. "Ncred" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input

    type=text)
    > are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of

    the
    > info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when I
    > receive it... nothing is displayed either.
    >
    > I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.
    >
    > How can I have my information displayed in my email client?

    Doesn't anyone actually SEARCH THE NEWSGROUP ARCHIVES before asking the same
    question everyday as everyone else?

    --
    Karl Core

    Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.
    EightNineThree, Jul 25, 2003

  2. EightNineThree

    rf Guest

    "EightNineThree" <> wrote in message

    > "Ncred" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've built an html form using mailto. Once all the fields (input

    > type=text)
    > > are completed, I submit the form. It opens my email client, but none of

    > the
    > > info I typed in the form is displayed. I send the email anyway, but when

    > > receive it... nothing is displayed either.
    > >
    > > I'm using both Outlook express 6 and Netscape's mail client 7.02.
    > >
    > > How can I have my information displayed in my email client?

    > Doesn't anyone actually SEARCH THE NEWSGROUP ARCHIVES before asking the

    same
    > question everyday as everyone else?

    You expect somebody from hotmail to know that the archives are at
    http://groups.google.com or that they even exist?

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Jul 25, 2003

  3. EightNineThree wrote:
    > "Ncred" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I've built an html form using mailto.

    > Doesn't anyone actually SEARCH THE NEWSGROUP ARCHIVES before asking
    > the same question everyday as everyone else?

    If that happened there would never have been the concept of FAQ. We'd all
    have to live in a world of AQs

    --
    William Tasso - http://www.WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Jul 25, 2003