Re: html-Tatoo?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jani, Oct 30, 2008.

  1. Jani

    Jani Guest

    In Message-ID: <doraymeRidThis-EC76AF.08432704052008@news-
    vip.optusnet.com.au>
    dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    > > On May 3, 5:39 am, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > > <http://dorayme.890m.com/alt/pics/xhtml_arm.jpg>

    > > That was the best example you could come up with?

    > Here is a picture, taken by Jukka Korpela on his Box Brownie, as I was
    > coming to earth for the very first time.
    >
    > <http://dorayme.890m.com/alt/pics/coming_to_earth.jpg>

    On the 5th of november 08 is a flex camp in Vienna / Austria I want to
    visit.
    They have a similar logo:
    http://festplatte.aon.at/a/filemanager.get/4511820/flex.jpg
    I will think about it.

    > --
    > dorayme

    PS: Why did you delete that pps file?
    http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps

    Jani, Oct 30, 2008

  2. Jani

    John Hosking Guest

    Jani wrote:
    > In Message-ID: <doraymeRidThis-EC76AF.08432704052008@news-
    > vip.optusnet.com.au> dorayme wrote:
    >>> That was the best example you could come up with?

    >> Here is a picture, taken by Jukka Korpela on his Box Brownie, as I was
    >> coming to earth for the very first time.
    >>
    >> <http://dorayme.890m.com/alt/pics/coming_to_earth.jpg>

    > On the 5th of november 08 is a flex camp in Vienna / Austria I want to
    > visit.
    > They have a similar logo:
    > http://festplatte.aon.at/a/filemanager.get/4511820/flex.jpg
    > I will think about it.

    Thank &deity; that GoogleGroups exists so that you could make such a
    timely response to the important issues being discussed in this thread.
    From five months ago. :p

    > PS: Why did you delete that pps file?
    > http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps

    Maybe dorayme lost interest, or figured nobody cared anymore about the
    temporary posting from last Spring, or needed the server space for
    something current. Why? Did you need that file?

    --
    John
    Pondering the value of the UIP: http://improve-usenet.org/

    John Hosking, Oct 30, 2008

  3. Jani

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Jani <> wrote:

    > PS: Why did you delete that pps file?
    > http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps

    JC! You trawling the archives? I can't blame you, I have said some
    wonderful things that have had me rolling in the aisles (ones that I
    built especially to roll in).

    Actually, I don't know why I deleted it? Probably because I was in a
    wild mood and thought to tidy up reasonably useless things... but I
    notice it is still on my local machine so I have put it back just for
    you.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 30, 2008
  4. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 30 Okt., 15:49, John Hosking <>
    wrote:
    > Jani wrote:
    > > In Message-ID: <doraymeRidThis-EC76AF.08432704052008@news-
    > > vip.optusnet.com.au> dorayme wrote:

    > >> Here is a picture, taken by Jukka Korpela on his Box Brownie, as I was
    > >> coming to earth for the very first time.

    > >> <http://dorayme.890m.com/alt/pics/coming_to_earth.jpg>

    > > On the 5th of november 08 is a flex camp in Vienna / Austria I want to
    > > visit.
    > > They have a similar logo:
    > >http://festplatte.aon.at/a/filemanager.get/4511820/flex.jpg
    > > I will think about it.

    > Thank &deity; that GoogleGroups exists so that you could make such a
    > timely response to the important issues being discussed in this thread.
    >  From five months ago. :p
    >

    > > PS: Why did you delete that pps file?
    > >http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps

    > Maybe dorayme lost interest, or figured nobody cared anymore about the
    > temporary posting from last Spring, or needed the server space for
    > something current. Why? Did you need that file?
    >
    > --
    > John
    > Pondering the value of the UIP:http://improve-usenet.org/

    Ok - sorry - I won't do it again...

    Jani, Nov 2, 2008
  5. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 30 Okt., 21:04, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >
    >  Jani <> wrote:
    > > PS: Why did you delete that pps file?
    > >http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps

    > JC! You trawling the archives? I can't blame you, I have said some
    > wonderful things that have had me rolling in the aisles (ones that I
    > built especially to roll in).
    >
    > Actually, I don't know why I deleted it? Probably because I was in a
    > wild mood and thought to tidy up reasonably useless things... but I
    > notice it is still on my local machine so I have put it back just for
    > you.
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    Thank you! ... And btw ... let me correct the date I mentioned
    above ... it is not the 5th - it is the 6th of november (next
    thursday) ... but it is sold out already. I hope I can spend at least
    2 hours. Flex-Guru Matt Chotin from San Jose is coming. And then I
    hope I will forget about the tatoo or save my skin for a better idea
    in the future. (o;

    Jani, Nov 2, 2008
  6. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 2 Nov., 17:10, Jani <> wrote:
    > On 30 Okt., 21:04, dorayme <> wrote:
    >

    > > In article
    > > <>,

    > >  Jani <> wrote:
    > > > PS: Why did you delete that pps file?
    > > >http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps

    > > JC! You trawling the archives? I can't blame you, I have said some
    > > wonderful things that have had me rolling in the aisles (ones that I
    > > built especially to roll in).

    > > Actually, I don't know why I deleted it? Probably because I was in a
    > > wild mood and thought to tidy up reasonably useless things... but I
    > > notice it is still on my local machine so I have put it back just for
    > > you.

    > > --
    > > dorayme

    > Thank you! ... And btw ... let me correct the date I mentioned
    > above ... it is not the 5th - it is the 6th of november (next
    > thursday) ... but it is sold out already. I hope I can spend at least
    > 2 hours. Flex-Guru Matt Chotin from San Jose is coming. And then I
    > hope I will forget about the tatoo or save my skin for a better idea
    > in the future. (o;

    PS: Let me finish quickly... if you have another idea for tatoos there
    is a fresh video out on youtube from a hot girl in newjersey - I
    wanted to say hello to her, but she blocked me )0:
    Good luck (cats, chinese, etc...)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1JbVeVmR3k

    added: 21st of october 08

    Jani, Nov 3, 2008
  7. Jani

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Jani <> wrote:

    > PS: Let me finish quickly... if you have another idea for tatoos

    The only idea I ever have about tattoos is that I don't like them and
    fear them. Also, on a brighter note, I have memories of cunningly
    persuading a member of my family not to have got one at an
    impressionable and rebellious age...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 3, 2008
  8. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 3 Nov., 22:28, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >
    >  Jani <> wrote:
    > > PS: Let me finish quickly... if you have another idea for tatoos

    > The only idea I ever have about tattoos is that I don't like them and
    > fear them. Also, on a brighter note, I have memories of cunningly
    > persuading a member of my family not to have got one at an
    > impressionable and rebellious age...
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    Yes, understand. One of my cousins have one. I have never seen it. He
    said he would like to make another one down his backbone: The letters
    of his son. I told him to leave a little place for his next child but
    he refused to take my advice because he don't want to have another
    one. He also would like to have one of these big expensive ones with
    patterns - I forgot the name "gothic" or something like that.

    My wife from Ghana has a tatoo: http://festplatte.aon.at/a/filemanager.get/4587186/wife.jpg
    I only cut the part from the tatoo or else she will fight for me
    because of public insault (0; She also would like to have another one
    with colours on her foot: First she wanted to choose a butterfly - but
    I said that butterfly can also be something strange when your mind is
    "like a butterfly". So she changed to a bird. But she did not made the
    final appointment in the shop now.

    I would like to make something on my place above my eyes in the middle
    - a bull or something like that. But in the moment I am not feeling
    fine because I fear that nobody will give me work anymore. So I want
    to wait until I am my own boss.

    Jani, Nov 4, 2008
  9. Jani

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Jani <> wrote:

    > On 3 Nov., 22:28, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > In article
    > > <>,
    > >
    > >  Jani <> wrote:
    > > > PS: Let me finish quickly... if you have another idea for tatoos

    > > The only idea I ever have about tattoos is that I don't like them and
    > > fear them. Also, on a brighter note, I have memories of cunningly
    > > persuading a member of my family not to have got one at an
    > > impressionable and rebellious age...
    > >
    > > --
    > > dorayme

    > Yes, understand. ...

    If you did, I doubt you would have gone on to explain so much in detail
    about the tattoos you want, your wife has, etc. It is best not to talk
    to me any more about tattoos. Try Bergamot, he might be a big fan of
    tattoos...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 4, 2008
  10. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 4 Nov., 09:46, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > > --
    > > > dorayme

    > > Yes, understand. ...

    > If you did, I doubt you would have gone on to explain so much in detail
    > about the tattoos you want, your wife has, etc. It is best not to talk
    > to me any more about tattoos. Try Bergamot, he might be a big fan of
    > tattoos...
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    LOL - always the typical self-similarity of dorayme...

    Jani, Nov 4, 2008
  11. Jani

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Jani <> wrote:

    > > > Yes, understand. ...

    > > If you did, I doubt you would have gone on to explain so much in detail
    > > about the tattoos you want, your wife has, etc. It is best not to talk
    > > to me any more about tattoos. Try Bergamot, he might be a big fan of
    > > tattoos...
    > >
    > > --
    > > dorayme

    > LOL - always the typical self-similarity of dorayme...

    What is the *exact* Dutch expression for "typical self-similarity"? I
    have just 5 min ago hired a professional translator and he is on standby
    awaiting your reply. He is charging me big money so don't leave it too
    long! <g>

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 4, 2008
  12. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 4 Nov., 11:36, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >

    >  Jani <> wrote:

    > > > If you did, I doubt you would have gone on to explain so much in detail
    > > > about the tattoos you want, your wife has, etc. It is best not to talk
    > > > to me any more about tattoos. Try Bergamot, he might be a big fan of
    > > > tattoos...

    > > > --
    > > > dorayme

    > > LOL - always the typical self-similarity of dorayme...

    > What is the *exact* Dutch expression for "typical self-similarity"? I
    > have just 5 min ago hired a professional translator and he is on standby
    > awaiting your reply. He is charging me big money so don't leave it too
    > long! <g>
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    I am sorry Monsieur - Dutch is not my language.
    It is German. But I am not from Germany - I am from a very small
    country south of Germany.
    I think Dutch is spoken in the Netherlands and in Southafrica.
    In german the word is "Selbstähnlichkeit". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal
    I only see that foreverrepeating case that I don't understand
    dorayme's quotes. Or aren't they quotes?
    btw... you when I looked back in alt.html archives with google you
    also wrote about Wittgenstein - didn't you?
    Maybe it's better not only not to refresh newsgroup topics from the
    past but not even to think back.

    Jani, Nov 4, 2008
  13. Jani

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Jani <> wrote:

    > I am sorry Monsieur - Dutch is not my language.
    > It is German. But I am not from Germany - I am from a very small
    > country south of Germany.

    Were you, with or without a group of like minded friends, on the French
    German border on the night of Nov 18th 1994 and did you see an Italian
    boasting about solely owning a business? Was that Italian a man called
    Luigi. Did you or did you not have anything to do with beating the
    living daylights out of him and forcing him to flee to Sweden?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 4, 2008