Re: HTMLgen???

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gabriel Genellina, Oct 15, 2009.

  1. En Thu, 15 Oct 2009 05:58:02 -0300, <4all.nl> escribió:

    > Does HTMLgen (Robin Friedrich's) still exsist?? And, if so, where can it
    > be found?

    Would you consider using HyperText? It's inspired on HTMLGen but I like
    its design much more (that said, currently I prefer to use a templating
    engine instead of generating HTML by code).

    Used to be at http://dustman.net/andy/python/HyperText but no more :(
    There is a trimmed down version here:
    http://www.astro.umass.edu/~dpopowich/python/mpservlets/ (see _HTML.py
    inside the tutorial)

    --
    Gabriel Genellina

    Gabriel Genellina, Oct 15, 2009

  2. Gabriel Genellina

    Guest

    Gabriel Genellina <> wrote:
    > En Thu, 15 Oct 2009 05:58:02 -0300, <4all.nl> escribió:
    >
    > > Does HTMLgen (Robin Friedrich's) still exsist?? And, if so, where can it
    > > be found?

    > Would you consider using HyperText? It's inspired on HTMLGen but I like
    > its design much more (that said, currently I prefer to use a templating
    > engine instead of generating HTML by code).
    >
    > Used to be at http://dustman.net/andy/python/HyperText but no more :(
    > There is a trimmed down version here:
    > http://www.astro.umass.edu/~dpopowich/python/mpservlets/ (see _HTML.py
    > inside the tutorial)

    Or Docutils of course, a complete (python) documentation
    generating system which includes, among other things, rst2html.py.

    See: http://docutils.sourceforge.net

    --
    Chris Green

    , Oct 15, 2009