Re: https sites??

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Anonymous Sender said...

    > I read somewhere that when you go to one of these sites, the site can
    > see exactly who you are and your isp, even if you are using a proxy. Is
    > this true?

    no but if a person uses internet explorer it has a security hole over
    two years old that allows real time decryption of encrypted traffic.

    if a person uses windows/IE anyone can take control of their computer
    and find out whatever they like. just as if they were sitting in front
    of it. a firewall is not going to help. all it requires is for the
    person to view a web page or an email.

    IE has a lot of "silent delivery and installation of an executable"
    security holes. yet another one was discovered last week.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 01/August/2003 06:15:51 pm kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/
    brucie, Aug 1, 2003