Re: I m gonna mad Plz someone help me

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Toby Considine, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. You must be very frustrated . . .

    Does the web service or annymous user have aproriate file-system access to
    the mdb?

    Is the MDB local to the IIS server or on a network resource?

    Those are the ways I like to hurt myself in web-based Access development.

    > > Wow! I guess you must be doing some incredible things in the IDE. Over a
    > > million users do not have this level of issues. MAYBE it you! If your
    > > coding is as precise as your posting I can see why (wid = with?, blody =
    > > bloody, atleast = at least, hv = have etc.) The IDE is pretty forgiving,

    but
    > > the mind reader function is still in early beta (tongue firmly in cheek

    ;) )

    Toby Considine, Aug 31, 2003