Re: Image in HTML form

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Jul 18, 2008.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <ef6cb$48806e96$d594efba$>,
    "Frank Pi" <> wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > When putting an image in an HTML form I can't select the field below the
    > image with my mouse and also I can't push the submit button on the form. This
    > is only when using Firefox. In IE (6 and 7 it works).
    >
    > When I disable my CCS then it works.
    >
    > Anyone any solution?

    You need to change the CSS that is relevant to the Form itself. Or the
    surrounding boxes (elements). The surrounding boxes are often of crucial
    importance. I suggest you change the px instructions to em, also a small
    tweak of line-height won't hurt, *it* might be too squashed. Also adjust
    the relevant paddings and margins. If you do all these things, you will
    soon find that your HTML will be *looking* as great as it is valid.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 18, 2008