Re: Image map: client-side or server-side (cgi)?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 23, 2003.

    > "brucie" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > in post <news:59_Fb.43447$>
    > > Luigi Donatello Asero said:
    > >
    > > > I am building the website http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com

    > > ^^^
    > > still
    > >
    > > > On the page http://www.italymap.dk/index.html
    > > > I want to build an image map where I link everty town which is shown

    on
    > the
    > > > map to a different page.

    > > find a better (clearer) map

    > I paid to buy the picture of the map of Italy.
    > It was made for one-man business by another firm.
    > What do you think that I should tell the seller?
    >
    > --
    > Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    >

    > http://www.italymap.dk
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

    I mean, it was made for my one-man business, that is Scaiecat Spa Gigi, by a
    cooperative society.
    If you feel that the picture has been made badly I could complain to this
    society

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 23, 2003