Re: Image Thinning using JAVA

Discussion in 'Java' started by Roedy Green, Jun 27, 2012.

  1. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:50:00 -0500, sumera <>

    >Hi!
    >I have written some code in java to convert a colored image into

    black and white image and then tried to perform thinning on that
    gray-scale image. Black and white conversion is done successfully, but
    image thinning is still not giving correct output. Kindly help me in
    fixing my problem. My code is as follows:

    How do you define thinning? Shrinking the image by deleting every
    second pixel? Trying to make a JPG smaller?

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Jun 27, 2012