Re: ImageButton

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGFtacOhbg==?=, May 13, 2004.

  1. Do you know of any way to do the same thing but without specifying an URL, something like using a bitmap in memory

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFtacOhbg==?=, May 13, 2004

  2. No, there must be a URL for the image.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 13, 2004

  3. However, the url could point to an aspx page that generated an image
    on-the-fly, or from memory on the server.

    -Jason

    Jason DeFontes, May 13, 2004
  4. Jason

    The ASPX solution I already did, but it is kind of slow. What do you mean with "from memory on the server"

    Thanks for your help
    Damian.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFu?=, May 14, 2004
  5. I was just referring to your original post. If you had an image "in
    memory" that you had drawn/loaded/whatever, you could return it through
    an aspx page. The image still has to get downloaded to the client somehow.

    -Jason

    Jason DeFontes, May 14, 2004