RE: IMAP examples

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tony Meyer, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Tony Meyer

    Tony Meyer Guest

    > Well, to be fair, the first question, "Why data[0]" has more
    > to do with imaplib than IMAP4rev1. I doubt it has an
    > interesting answer, though - might as well just say "Because".

    Well, I suppose so, if the why is 'why index 0' and not 'why data'.

    I should probably point out that I was wrong when I said that ALL was a
    macro, as well. I wasn't paying enough attention and assumed that the ALL
    was being passed to FETCH, where it is a macro, rather than to SEARCH, where
    it isn't. The point is still valid, though :)

    =Tony Meyer
    Tony Meyer, Jul 19, 2003