Re: Impersonation in ASPNET and LogonUser

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mary Chipman, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Mary Chipman

    Mary Chipman Guest

    Have you taken a look at the asp.net security best practices paper? It
    discusses some of the pitfalls and issues when using impersonation.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=44047

    -- Mary
    MCW Technologies
    http://www.mcwtech.com