Re: Implications of GIF vs. JPG

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004.

  1. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    upto 256 colors and limited in detail (map) ... gif
    couple of million colours and high detail (a photograph).. jpg

    both use different algorithms and each works on specific types better than
    the other.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave