Re: import of ttk

Discussion in 'Python' started by Terry Reedy, Jan 5, 2013.

  1. Terry Reedy

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 1/4/2013 11:02 PM, Verde Denim wrote:
    > In reading through one of the learning articles, I have a bit of code
    > that imports ttk, but I apparently don't have this installed. I've
    > looked up the svn checkout for python-tk, and have checked it out
    > (read-only), but still get the same error. I'm running 2.6.6 python, if
    > that helps.

    Show the line of code that did not work and the traceback. What system
    are you running on and what tcl/tk installation does it have? ttk is
    included with any 8.5 installation. tile is often included with 8.4
    installations and should be picked up as well.

    The article I'm looking at is here -

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy

    Terry Reedy, Jan 5, 2013