Re: Important Newsgroup Virus Information

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. > There have been numerous reports about a new virus circulating the
    newsgroups. Please click here for more information. Thank you.

    And how do we know that the web page you posted doesn't contain some
    mechanism for GIVING us a virus? How about sending a URL of a page on a
    reputable well-known site that we can find out more information from?

    Otherwise, I would advise everyone NOT to go to that page.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big Things are made up of
    Lots of Little Things.

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Kevin Spencer

    William Ryan Guest

    Yes, amazingly the same Virus Information page has the same URL as the Osama
    Bin Laden sex joke post below.

    That's a very diversified page indeed.

    William Ryan, Sep 2, 2003