Re: ~~In Search of FAQ or Help

Discussion in 'HTML' started by nice.guy.nige, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. While the city slept, Mike <Mike @pleasedontemailme.com> feverishly
    typed:

    > I have a simple question that I'm sure is in the FAQ.
    > I need to create a small pop-up window that will contain a short
    > paragraph. Basically, my church has a site listing the various
    > ministries and would like a page that, when you click on a link, the
    > subsequent page would open in a small window with a brief decription
    > of that specific ministry.
    > I've done this before, but I seem to be sufferring from a mental
    > block this morning. Can anyone help?

    Something like this? http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?console_window

    But do consider if this is the best way to present your information.

    Some FAQ's for you;
    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/
    http://www.html-faq.com/
    http://www.jibbering.com/faq (the news:comp.lang.javascript FAQ's)