Re: #include visibility on own PC

Discussion in 'HTML' started by nice.guy.nige, Oct 23, 2008.

  1. While the city slept, DartGuru feverishly typed:

    [can't install server on pc]

    > No, as its a work PC on a works intranet.
    > Installing of inappropriate s/w is a real no no.

    So your employer wants you to build web pages without the appropriate tools?
    You might want to have a friendly word with your IT department. There should
    be no problem letting you run a web server on your machine, as long as they
    have done their job properly (ie, firewall settings etc).

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss | http://www.nigenet.org.uk