Re: Index Error

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Nov 20, 2012.

  1. On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM, inshu chauhan <> wrote:
    > I am using python 2.7.3 , so can it be done in that ?

    (Please don't top-post; just delete the couple of blank lines that
    gmail oh so kindly provides, and type your response at the bottom. You
    may also want to consider trimming the quoted text to just what you
    actually need.)

    Yes, it certainly can. Go to the docs page I linked to, then up the
    top left you'll see this:

    Python ยป 3.3.0 Documentation

    with the "3.3.0" part a drop-down list. Drop it down and select 2.7,
    and you'll see the equivalent page for version 2.7.3.

    Have fun!

    ChrisA
    Chris Angelico, Nov 20, 2012