Re: Inheritance with webpages

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Oakes, May 11, 2004.

  1. John Oakes

    John Oakes Guest

    I thought master pages weren't available until 2.0?

    -John

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> wrote in message
    > Look at Master Pages.
    >
    > Eliyahu
    >
    > "Geir Sanne" <> wrote in message
    > > hi!!!
    > >
    > > im trying to make a set of pages that has a banner on top and a left

    menu

    John Oakes, May 11, 2004

  2. Look at Master Pages.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 11, 2004

  3. See http://authors.aspalliance.com/PaulWilson/Articles/?id=14
    I don't have any personal experience though.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 11, 2004