    Tom Guest

    We do have a github account but haven't got round to using it yet. Or sourceforge, don't really mind. Just one more thing to do...

    Regarding JCalendar - that would be Kai Toedter's JCalendar (there is a link in the download page). I've spoken with him prior to making the mods/fixes we wanted and sent them to him...

    Tom, May 25, 2011

  2. Tom

    Lew Guest

    On 05/25/2011 08:57 AM, Tom wrote:
    > We do have a github account but haven't got round to using it yet. Or sourceforge, don't really mind. Just one more thing to do...
    >
    > Regarding JCalendar - that would be Kai Toedter's JCalendar (there is a link in the download page). I've spoken with him prior to making the mods/fixes we wanted and sent them to him...

    Please do not use that stupid Google Groups posting style that destroys Usenet
    threads. Use the style that does not destroy the threads, or use a real
    newsreader, please.

    No one will take you seriously if you cannot post to Usenet properly. Respect
    the headers!

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, May 25, 2011

  3. In article <iriuv8$eri$>, Lew <>
    wrote:

    > On 05/25/2011 08:57 AM, Tom wrote:
    > > We do have a github account but haven't got round to using it yet.
    > > Or sourceforge, don't really mind. Just one more thing to do...
    > >
    > > Regarding JCalendar - that would be Kai Toedter's JCalendar (there
    > > is a link in the download page). I've spoken with him prior to
    > > making the mods/fixes we wanted and sent them to him...

    Ah, I see it now; it might be worth repeating it near the bottom, too.

    > Please do not use that stupid Google Groups posting style that
    > destroys Usenet threads. Use the style that does not destroy the
    > threads, or use a real newsreader, please.
    >
    > No one will take you seriously if you cannot post to Usenet properly.
    > Respect the headers!

    Yes, please. I also responded in the original thread.

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com

    John B. Matthews, May 25, 2011
  4. Tom

    Tom Guest

    On Wed, 25 May 2011 09:08:23 -0400, Lew wrote:

    > Please do not use that stupid Google Groups posting style that destroys
    > Usenet threads. Use the style that does not destroy the threads, or use
    > a real newsreader, please.
    >
    > No one will take you seriously if you cannot post to Usenet properly.
    > Respect the headers!

    Yes, sorry about that. Not sure I've posted to Usenet since the days of rn
    under ultrix (ok not quite that long ago...).

    Please consider thread closed.

    Tom, May 25, 2011
  5. In message
    <>,
    Tom wrote:

    > We do have a github account but haven't got round to using it yet. Or
    > sourceforge, don't really mind.

    Whatever site you use, make sure you put it into a distributed VCS. GitHub
    is purely Git-based, which will do fine. SourceForge offers a variety of
    VCSes, including I believe both the major distributed ones, Mercurial and
    Git.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 27, 2011