Re: Instant messaging

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ryan Gregg, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Ryan Gregg

    Ryan Gregg Guest

    I know there is a nice library written in Java to allow you to connect to
    AIM through TOC. I've loaded it up in J# and compiled it with just a few
    modifications. You could call that from inside ASP.NET and make your own
    interface that way. The Jaim library is what I'm thinking of,
    http://jaimlib.sourceforge.net/.

    It'd take some work, but it's definitely possible.

    Ryan

    Ryan Gregg, Jul 25, 2003