Re: Instant messaging

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I think I need to clarify this a little more.

    What I'm asking is if anyone has written/purchased an instant messaging
    system for use on a website. ie: a web client that communicates and stores
    messages on a server so that another client can retrieve them and send new
    messages in turn...

    so the architecture would be something like

    client > server > client

    Like a chat-room, but instead of being open to x number of chatters - there
    can only be 2. Is that clearer?

    Chris

    Guest, Jul 28, 2003