    to the page? I was thinking of using page specific cookies. Are there
    more efficient alternatives? TIA for any hints.

    , Feb 15, 2008

  2. bruce barker Guest

    use a hidden control or viewstate

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 15, 2008

    Well, it seems that cookies are not the way to go. In Extension 3.5,
    MS provides new methods to retain state (EnableHistory attribute).
    This would be the ideal solution to my problem. MS however warns that
    those functionalities have not yet been officially endorsed. How risky
    would it be to nevertheless use these controls? TIA for any hints.

    , Feb 15, 2008