Re: Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address"0x00000000". Can't be "read".

Discussion in 'Python' started by bruno at modulix, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. Re: Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000".Can't be "read".

    > On Apr 24, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Neil Adams wrote:
    >
    >> How do Ifix memory message Ox033fc512 at Ox00000000 can't be read

    <OP>
    I think the first think to do would be to read this:
    </OP>

    --
    bruno desthuilliers
    p in ''.split('@')])"

    bruno at modulix, Apr 25, 2006

  2. bruno at modulix

    Jay Parlar Guest

    On Apr 24, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Neil Adams wrote:

    > How do Ifix memory  message Ox033fc512 at Ox00000000 can't be read

    You're going to have to provide a LOT more information if you expect
    anyone here to help you with that. What program caused that? For all we
    know, notepad.exe could have crashed and caused that error.

    You have to tell us what program (I'm assuming Python, but who knows,
    maybe you sent the message to the wrong list), what your OS is, what
    you were doing, what *exactly* happened, etc. etc. Then maybe someone
    can provide some insight.

    Jay P.

    Jay Parlar, Apr 25, 2006