Re: Is Python a commercial proposition ?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Brandon Schaffer, Jul 29, 2012.

  1. Another common use is to create automated regression testing
    frameworks, and other automation tools.
    I see posting for python developers for this type of thing all the
    time on stack overflow careers.

    Brandon Schaffer, Jul 29, 2012