Re: is the internet frozen

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gypsy, Nov 23, 2003.

  1. Gypsy

    Gypsy Guest

    Alan D-W <> wrote in message

    > "steve" <> wrote in message
    > > sorry to post a question out of topic but is the internet like a
    > > frozen or something ........... or is it just my old computers
    > > I can not open no page :-(
    > >

    > Yeah, and nobody can read from or post to Usenet either. I've been trying
    > for days.
    > Alan

    Uh, Okay.
    Thanks for letting me know.

    I'm going offline then till it's back up,
    I might as well take advantage of this downtime to put my system in the
    microwave and thaw out my internet connection too
    Could you please post when it is back up so I'll know enough to come back.

    Gypsy

    Gypsy, Nov 23, 2003

  2. While the city slept, Gypsy <> feverishly typed:

    [is the internet frozen]
    > I'm going offline then till it's back up,

    I'll email you when it's ready! ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --