Re: Is there a good tool for generating a visual display of ant taskdependencies ? _clb_

Discussion in 'Java' started by David Zimmerman, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Chris Bedford wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On my wish list is
    >
    > a tool that generates (in something like SVG) a visual display
    > of all ant tasks in a build.xml file, together with links that show the
    > dependencies of those tasks ?

    Doesn't eclipse have such a thing?

    David Zimmerman, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Re: Is there a good tool for generating a visual display of ant task dependencies ? _clb_

    thanks for the suggestion Dave, I could'nt find anything on the web
    that talked about anything like that.
    doesn't mean its lacking in Eclipse... i just couldn't find anything.

    -chris

    Chris Bedford, Aug 15, 2003