Re: Is there a way to programmatically turn on remote registry?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dennis Lee Bieber, Oct 22, 2012.

  1. On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:38:37 -0400, Kevin Holleran <>

    > Thanks, I will look into that. WMI is enabled, but everything WMI query I
    > wrote (& I am NOT a WMI expert.... or even close) gave me a bunch of NIC
    > info, but not the info I am after in the registry (driver description,
    > driver date, driver version for the NICs).

    Does
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa392388(v=vs.85).aspx
    help?

    Though part of what you appear to be asking for may be stored in the
    file properties themselves, not the registry. The registry may identify
    which driver file you need...
    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber AF6VN
    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/