Re: Is there a way to programmatically turn on remote registry?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tim Golden, Oct 24, 2012.

  1. Tim Golden

    Tim Golden Guest

    On 24/10/2012 13:36, Kevin Holleran wrote:
    > Here is the output as you requested. Again thanks for your time & help.
    > I hate monopolizing one person's time so much....

    Heh. Everyone else is welcome to chip in :)

    Ok, try specifying the parameter names. (I remember someone having
    problems before caused by mismatched param order):

    <code>
    import wmi
    import _winreg as winreg

    host = "..."
    HKLM = winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    NICs =
    "SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Class\\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}"

    registry = wmi.WMI(host, namespace="default").StdRegProv
    registry.EnumKey(hDefKey=HKLM, sSubKeyName=NICs)

    </code>

    TJG

    Tim Golden, Oct 24, 2012