Re: Is this Regular Expression for UTF-8 Correct??

Discussion in 'C++' started by Hector Santos, May 19, 2010.

  1. On May 19, 2:16 pm, Peter Olcott <> wrote:
    > On 5/19/2010 12:50 PM, Hector Santos wrote:

    > >> I'll be happy to look for the code on the 27th!

    > >> -Pete

    > > Maybe we can start a sucker's bet here? :)

    > > I got $50 bucks on NEVER producing anything representing his claims.

    > > --
    > > HLS

    > You owe me fifty bucks Hector, I just posted the results of my working
    > prototype that implements my patent claims.

    Where? I don't see any code?

    But there you go, you once again PROVED and SHOWED that this is all
    about a lame, nefarious and unethical attempt to get your patent
    claims disproved or substantiated which already has been shown in the
    last 4 years to be of NO VALUE to anyone but yourself. One has to
    ask, how were you even able to produce a patent without any working
    example in the first place or code to begin with? It was all in your
    mind.

    People, don't feed this Patent Troll any more ideas

    --
    HLS

    Hector Santos, May 19, 2010

  2. On May 19, 3:17 pm, Peter Olcott <> wrote:

    > >> You owe me fifty bucks Hector, I just posted the results of my working
    > >> prototype that implements my patent claims.

    > > Where? I don't see any code?

    > http://www.XXXXXXXXX.com/Unique.html

    That link has nothing to do with this new vapor ware C/C++ UTF-8,
    UTF-32 compiler development.

    > You don't get to see the code, that is proprietary.

    Then you didn't show any FUCKING CODE you FUCKING MORON!

    The sucker bet is still on - $50 that PEDRO does not produce any code
    representing his claims or any other claim..

    > Even if the results on this link are faked (they are not) it still is something that I
    > produced that represents my claims.

    They are unproven inforrmatin until you can show independent
    reproduceable results by actually running CODE outside your
    possession. As far as we know, you produced this OCR result with
    borrowed code from some other OCR development kit.. You have shown
    nothing that proves otherwise.

    And move over, where is this universal C/C++ language compiler?

    --
    HLS

    Hector Santos, May 19, 2010

  3. On May 19, 3:57 pm, Peter Olcott <> wrote:

    > The terms of the bet (immediately above) did not stipulate this
    > requirement, are you welching on your bet?

    No, it was based on the your original claim shown:

    "I just posted the complete detailed design of the UTF-8
    recognizer. The
    code will follow within a week. The only thing that needs to be
    added to
    this design is the actual code the does the translation from
    UTF-8 to
    UTF-32."

    and Mr Delgado stating he will be looking forward to seeing it on the
    27th:

    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/msg/6241ac7e99d6e169

    The sucker bet is you producing this "code" in one week that reflects
    your claim for a UTF-8 recognizer. What you showed is nothing an
    updated image and text of an 4 years old marketing link. It can easily
    be hype for a non-existing process. In fact, here is a URL to show
    how easy it to make an unsubstantiated claim:

    http://opensite.winserver.com/fake/unique.html

    This shows you proved nothing but spill marketing hype with an output
    illusion for a unproven process.

    --
    HLS

    Hector Santos, May 20, 2010
  4. Hector Santos

    Pete Delgado Guest

    > I will give you one more break since I already won the bet, thus can't owe
    > you anything no matter what. You don't have to actually pay me, and I will
    > not consider it to be welching unless I fail to provide the code that I
    > said I would provide within the timeframe that Pete Delgato said I should
    > provide it:
    >
    > "I'll be happy to look for the code on the 27th!"

    Peter,
    *I* did not specify the timeframe, you did when you stated:

    >" I just posted the complete detailed design of the UTF-8 recognizer. The
    >code will follow within a week."

    I merely specified the date that I would attempt to look for your code here
    which allows you a full seven days to produce the code and post it.

    -Pete

    Pete Delgado, May 20, 2010
  5. It doesn't matter whether it was for your moronic C/C++ claims or
    your moronic OCR/DFA claims. Its the same crap. You have never
    proven any claim you made - anyway, anything. You proved nothing but
    continue to show how much an unethical pathetic liar you are. Anyone
    make any claim like you done all based on your words only with no
    proof or evidence for any real product or process behind the scene
    just like I repeated here:

    http://opensite.winserver.com/fake/unique.html

    The sucker bet is still on $50 for real proof of any actual PROCESS or
    MODEL or DEMO demonstrating your ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MADE IN THESE
    THREADS. FAKE WEB PAGES DO NOT COUNT.

    --
    HLS

    Hector Santos, May 20, 2010