Re: item.send sending message outlook 2003 virus

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWF0Y2hlcw==?=, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. thanks for the quick reply!! : ) However, I am using a specific Mailbox to
    send it from...and we use an exchange server. So I don't have many options
    here. I have to use outlook.

    Any other thoughts, by chance? I can't seem to find any documentation on
    how to desable the security feature in outlook....hmmm....

    thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0Y2hlcw==?=, Sep 17, 2004