Re: Its like the old gang!!!

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Evertjan., Jul 17, 2012.

  1. Evertjan.

    Evertjan. Guest

    Steve Schofield wrote on 17 jul 2012 in

    > Funny, this my first post here. :) I came across this site seeing it
    > highlighted in a recent article. As far as classic asp places,
    > forums.iis.net is a good place for ASP questions, a site I started
    > "back in the day" http://www.aspfree.com has forums and I think
    > 4guysfromrolla.com has forums too. I thought the MS groups died off.
    > The only real useful one "for me at least" was the SMTP group, a guy
    > who used to hang there was a wizard.

    MS does not own usenet,
    though MS thinks she does after buying dejavue.
    So if MS declares a NG dead, she acts silly as usual.

    Do you have a relevant classic ASP question,
    [as the relevancy of this NG is about that]?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jul 17, 2012