Re: I've got Null Reference Exceptio Error...help me out~!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 9, 2006.

  1. Yes now I would definitely say its a problem with the Farpoint control. You may have configured it wrong. I haven't used this control so I don't know how to fix it. You may want to ask Farpoint. Here is a link to their forums where you may be able to find an answer directly from the horse's mouth:
    http://www.clubfarpoint.com/Forums/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "¿À¼º¿µ" <> wrote in message news:%...
    The error happen from 145Line...

    I also think that i made a mistake with using Farpoint...

    I attach that specific source code that i use Farpoint..

    thanks for helping me ....

    Error as below :

    System.NullReferenceException:

    143: width="800" border="0">

    144 Line: <TR height="100%">

    145 Line: <TD style="WIDTH: 807px"
    vAlign="top"><FONT face="±¼¸²"><farpoint:fpspread id="spdData"
    runat="server" Visible="False" DesignString='<?xml version="1.0"
    encoding="utf-8"?><Spread />'

    146 Line: IsPrint="False"
    BorderWidth="1px" Width="800px" Height="450px" BorderStyle="Solid"
    BorderColor="Black">

    147 Line: <CommandBar
    Visible="False"></CommandBar>
    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 9, 2006

  2. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

    Donald Guest

    Yes, please post this on our support forums at
    http://www.clubfarpoint.com/Forums/ and be sure to supply all the
    information you can. Our support team will then be able to see what
    the problem is and help you. Initially it looks like your design string
    is incorrect. But again, our support team will get this resolved on
    our forum.

    - Donald
    FarPoint Technologies

    Donald, Feb 9, 2006