Re: J2EE Weblogic Developer required for IBM partner at Kuwait

Discussion in 'Java' started by Andrew Thompson, Jun 30, 2008.

  1. On Jun 30, 8:52 pm, "guy707" <u44580@uwe> wrote:
    > We Pratham Services are a ..

    ..half-arsed, piss-poor excuse for a recruiting
    company that cannot manage anything better than a..

    > ...to loadcv at gmail. com ...

    .. address?

    As an aside, it seems odd you are asking people
    to email you at yet posting out
    of JavaKB. Any particular reason you are avoiding
    Google Groups? Spam/phishing/abuse complaints
    perhaps?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 30, 2008

  2. On Jun 30, 9:51 pm, "guy707" <u44580@uwe> wrote:

    (top-posted)
    > What leads you to presume that we avoid google groups ?
    > Prior to using derogatory lingo on a public forum you shoukd try and
    > ascertain facts !!!
    > Where and who says that a web site adress is mandatory for a recruiting
    > company ??????

    Classic way to demonstrate your level of
    competence. My work here is done. ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 30, 2008

  3. On Jun 30, 9:51=A0pm, "guy707" <u44580@uwe> wrote:

    (alliance-posted)
    > What leads you to presume that we avoid google groups ?
    > Prior to using derogatory lingo on a public forum you shoukd try and
    > ascertain facts !!!
    > Where and who says that a web site adress is mandatory for a recruiting
    > company ??????

    Classic way to multiply your assertion of
    propulsion. My work here is done. ;-)

    --
    Tom Pederast
    http://pscode.org/

    Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to
    the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
    to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce
    pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
    to danger.

    It works the same way in any country.

    --- Herman Goering (second in command to Adolf Hitler)
    at the Nuremberg Trials

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 30, 2008
  4. guy707 wrote:
    > Where and who says that a web site adress is mandatory for a recruiting
    > company ??????

    Nobody.

    But nobody will work with a recruiting firm without a solid
    physical presence either.

    So you don't absolutely need a web site, a phone number and
    an address - only if you want to actually to be able to recruit
    people.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jul 1, 2008
  5. guy707 wrote:
    > Lew - posts by recruiters on most technical boards are aimed at people
    > seeking a career move - you dont have to respond to them if you feel that the
    > gmail account as a response id is not worth sharing your career aspirations
    > with.

    You seem to ignore the fact that your post is off topic.

    > Its indeed sad to note that while you have chosen to comment on my typo
    > errors and use of exclamation, you dont have a single comment to make on the
    > derogatory language Andrews chose to use - some thing thats definitely not
    > welcome on a public forum !

    No. That language is welcome by many when used against off topic spam as
    yours.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jul 1, 2008