  1. Guest

    hi just copy that jar files and paste it on java home/lib folder.and i think u r problem can be resolved.
    , Jul 1, 2012

  2. Lew Guest

    On 06/30/2012 09:13 PM, wrote:
    > hi just copy that jar files and paste it on java home/lib folder.and i think u r problem can be resolved.

    That doesn't sound like the right approach.

    You normally don't want to put anything into Java's own lib/ folders.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, Jul 1, 2012

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:53:50 -0700, Lew <> wrote,

    >That doesn't sound like the right approach.
    >
    >You normally don't want to put anything into Java's own lib/ folders.

    putting the jar in the ext dir would effectively put the jar on the
    classpath, I it would not do anything to make

    xxx.jar

    on the command line execute the jar. Windows still would not know
    jars are executable or what executable can process them.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jar.html#ASSOCIATION

    For how to set up the association.

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products