Re: Javascript > Java Communication : not work on Mozilla Browser (jre1.5)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Max, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Max

    Max Guest

    > I Think that I must import JSObject .jar file : right or exists a
    > Workaround ?

    Yes :
    I have try to use write a setInterval() function in Javascript .

    I read a Variables from javaApplet .
    When JavaApplet want to call external Javascript , I set 2 variable in Java
    method .
    The setInterval function get the variables end understand that Java applet
    want to call javascript method :)

    It work on IE, Mozilla , Netscape .

    max

    Max, Apr 2, 2004