Re: John Henry's post-haircut pic!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Ca!nman, May 18, 2004.

  1. Ca!nman

    Ca!nman Guest

    Ca!nman, May 18, 2004

  2. Ca!nman

    Brandon Hex Guest

    In article <rooqc.623$>, "Ca!nman"
    <> wrote:

    > "Gnome Sayin'" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > http://shogun.shafted.com.au/temp/contractor.jpg

    > Damn! Looks just like him!

    John Henry is just another dweeb with a spiffy new dew.

    --
    When I finally do go to Hell, I am kicking Satan's ass and taking over.

    I hate everything I like.
    Hex don't know no 'good' magic!

    jedi mind trick- This isn't the troll you are looking for.

    0wn!ng kooks since ... j00!
    I bet j00r head hurts now.

    Brandon Hex, May 18, 2004