Re: large bulleted in a HTA

Discussion in 'HTML' started by BootNic, Mar 6, 2012.

  1. BootNic

    BootNic Guest

    On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:39:49 +1100
    Andrew Poulos <> wrote:

    > I'm running Vista and IE 9 and I have a "simple" HTA that looks like this

    > <head>
    > <title>Foo</title>

    <!-- IE=5, IE=7, IE=EmulateIE7, IE=8, IE=EmulateIE8, IE=edge -->

    [snip]

    > The trouble is that whereas, as a HTML page, IE 9 displays the
    > page correctly, as a HTA the bullet displays at 12pt instead of
    > 48pt. Is this some limitation of HTAs or is there a way to get
    > bullets to behave in HTAs?

    I believe that it runs in one of the backwards compatibility modes, settingit
    to edge appears to allow more styling options to be used. Of course this will
    fail in systems that are running IE 7 or less.

    --
    BootNic Tue Mar 6, 2012 08:54 am
    "Do not trust your memory; it is a net full of holes; the most beautiful

    BootNic, Mar 6, 2012