Re: launching modal IE window from server code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Saravana, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Saravana

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this article, here i am using button to launch the IE window.
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/PopupCalendarinASP.aspx

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,