Re: Layout of this page

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. "Neal" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:08 GMT, Luigi Donatello Asero
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Do you mean somethíng like
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test1.html
    > > and
    > > a separate page for each language.

    > Something like that, sure. But one thing - how does your user know the
    > language code is clickable? It's not very obvious.

    The links are underlined, aren´t they?
    An other option would be this:

    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test2.html

    > >> Here's another. [http://www.ford.com/en/default.htm] Calming, relaxing,
    > >> and a touch of elegance. (And a bit ignorant of accessibility too.)

    > > It is only in one language and does not offer a large variety of
    > > products or
    > > services, in my opinion.
    > > How should I tell the users about all I offer otherwise?

    > First, if you offer a lot of unrelated services, use a separate site for
    > each. If the services are really inter-related, then list them.

    I offer as one-man business all the things which are on the websites,
    they are inter-related this way
    and to have one site for each thing would be more expensive, I think.

    > Check out http://www.vivabit.com/ - three distinct but related services
    > offered, very clearly described.

    > The point is, none of these designs are good for you. You need one that
    > fits your content. Look at sites which really look nice. How can you apply
    > it to your site?

    May-be this is a better option.
    The user chooses either the page for adsl or the one for modem.

    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/test2.html

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk/

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Nov 17, 2004

    > "Neal" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:23:08 GMT, Luigi Donatello Asero
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Do you mean somethíng like
    > > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test1.html
    > > > and
    > > > a separate page for each language.

    > > Something like that, sure. But one thing - how does your user know the
    > > language code is clickable? It's not very obvious.

    > The links are underlined, aren´t they?
    > An other option would be this:
    >
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test2.html

    relaxing,

    > > > It is only in one language and does not offer a large variety of
    > > > products or
    > > > services, in my opinion.
    > > > How should I tell the users about all I offer otherwise?

    > > First, if you offer a lot of unrelated services, use a separate site for
    > > each. If the services are really inter-related, then list them.

    > I offer as one-man business all the things which are on the websites,
    > they are inter-related this way
    > and to have one site for each thing would be more expensive, I think.
    >
    > > Check out http://www.vivabit.com/ - three distinct but related services
    > > offered, very clearly described.

    > > The point is, none of these designs are good for you. You need one that
    > > fits your content. Look at sites which really look nice. How can you

    apply
    > > it to your site?

    > May-be this is a better option.
    > The user chooses either the page for adsl or the one for modem.
    >
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/test2.html

    Now you can choose the version for ADSL or the version for modem

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Nov 17, 2004