Re: Lazy Attribute

Discussion in 'Python' started by Stefan H. Holek, Nov 16, 2012.

  1. On 15.11.2012, at 20:33, Andriy Kornatskyy wrote:

    > A lazy attribute is an attribute that is calculated on demand and only once.
    >
    > The post below shows how you can use lazy attribute in your Python class:
    >
    > http://mindref.blogspot.com/2012/11/python-lazy-attribute.html
    >
    > Comments or suggestions are welcome.

    There is a ready made and well tested lazy decorator at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lazy. I even has a better name. ;-)

    Since people seem to come up with their own implementations on a bi-weekly basis, I am seriously wondering how to improve its visibility. Putting it on PyPI alone does not cut it, apparently.

    Stefan

    --
    Stefan H. Holek

    Stefan H. Holek, Nov 16, 2012