Re: learning emacs lisp

Discussion in 'Python' started by Xah Lee, Oct 30, 2005.

  1. Xah Lee

    Xah Lee Guest

    well, in the past couple of days i started my own:
    http://xahlee.org/emacs/notes.html

    but i'm sure something like it exists.

    Btw, the elisp intro by
    Robert J Chassell. At:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs-lisp-intro/
    is extremely well written.
    (and so is the elisp reference)

    Bravo to GNU & Freesoftware Foundation once again. Thank you.

    PS **** unix and unix fuckheads. **** asshole Larry Wall. **** Python
    documenation community and their fucking ass lying thru their teeth
    ignorance fucking shit. (See:
    http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/writ/gubni_papri.html)

    Disclaimer: all mention of real person are opinion only.

    Xah

    ∑ http://xahlee.org/

    Xah Lee, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Xah Lee

    Steve Holden Guest

    [To new readers:

    please ignore the rantings of this unbalanced person, who is well known
    for posing inappropriate and inflammatory material on news groups and
    mailing lists of all kinds.]

    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119
    Holden Web LLC www.holdenweb.com
    Steve Holden, Oct 31, 2005