Re: Library conflict, shared memory

Discussion in 'C++' started by ak, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. ak

    ak Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:06:04 +0100,
    "news.dd.chalmers.se" <>
    wrote:

    //Hi
    //
    //I use a library called system-c i a project that likes to be compiled
    //single-threaded and I would like to add shared memory capability. I found
    //some nice code that works fine but only if compiled in multi-threaded dll
    //mode.
    //If I change the compile mode of any of these projects I get library
    //conflicts. Does anyone have experience with this kind of mixing of
    //libraries? How do I incorporate both projects? Is it possible at all or
    //should I take another approach?
    //
    //Alternatively; does anyone know how to program simple, inter process shared
    //memory without using threads and mutexes and such?
    //
    //Thanx a lot!
    ////Firas
    //
    //

    Since you didnt specify what compiler OS it is a
    bit difficult to help, on the other hand a simple
    google search may help you:

    http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=...rocess communication&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    ak, Feb 28, 2004