Re: Licencing Perl apps with Flexlm

Discussion in 'Perl' started by easylm, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. easylm

    easylm Guest

    I thought I would mention that through callouts to C or Java, your
    application can use our EasyLicenser run time library to perform the
    license check. If you have a moment do check us out at
    www.easylicenser.com

    Regards,

    Dominic Haigh

    easylm, Jul 7, 2003

  2. easylm

    ac Guest

    I distribute a PerlApp executable and we use FlexLM. Basically the
    FlexLM libraries are dlls that cannot be embedded into a "Perl exe."
    So I had to go about it the long way. There are three components: the
    perl program, the FlexLM server, and a go-between server. The perl
    program launches the go-between server, which is very simple and sends
    it requests. That server uses some C-glue to interface to the FlexLM
    routines, which talk to the FlexLM server.

    This is a bit off-topic. I apologize for those who have to wade
    through this.

    Allan

    ac, Jul 8, 2003