Re: list comprehension question

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dwight Hutto, Oct 17, 2012.

  1. Dwight Hutto

    Dwight Hutto Guest

    On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Kevin Anthony
    <> wrote:
    > Is it not true that list comprehension is much faster the the for loops?
    >
    > If it is not the correct way of doing this, i appoligize.
    > Like i said, I'm learing list comprehension.

    I thought it was matrix multiplication mixed with list comprehension.

    Check this out real quick from the docs for list comprehension, but if
    it's a mixture of matrix multi, and list comp, then reply back.

    http://docs.python.org/tutorial/datastructures.html#list-comprehensions

    --
    Best Regards,
    David Hutto