RE: List domains on a windows network?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tim Golden, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Tim Golden

    Tim Golden Guest

    []
    | I'm looking for a way to enumerate the domains within my network. I
    | can find functions within the win32net library to enumerate computers
    | within a given domain, but is there a way I can get a list of the
    | domains themselves?

    Just in case no-one knows the answer straight off...

    If you can present the answer from a Win32 perspective (eg by searching
    MSDN or tech articles and finding someone's non-Python solution) you're
    more likely to get some help from people who are conversant in Python
    with Win32 but who've never tackled this particular issue.

    I suspect the answer will involve Active Directory, assuming your
    setup uses it.

    TJG

    http://www.star.net.uk
    Tim Golden, Sep 9, 2004