Re: LISTBOX : how to insert VBTab or Blank spaces ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Siva M, Aug 30, 2006.

  1. Siva M

    Siva M Guest

    Use the HTML entity ' ' as many times as the number of space characters
    required.

    E.g.:ListBox1.Items.Add(Server.HtmlDecode("Hallo         GoodMorning"));

    get you the desired effect.

    "teo" <> wrote in message
    I have a LISTBOX
    how to insert VBTab or Blank spaces ?

    in Example

    Listbox1.Items.Add ("Hallo" & vbTab & "GoodMorning")
    or
    Listbox1.Items.Add ("Hallo" & " " & "GoodMorning")

    Unfortunately I get no separation beteween
    I get only: "Hallo GoodMorning"

    Siva M, Aug 30, 2006