Re: LoadDataRow not updating existing row

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Wai-Ming Lau, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Wai-Ming Lau

    Wai-Ming Lau Guest

    Hello, I was wondering if you were able to solve this problem? If yes,
    how did you solve it?

    I have a different problem in that
    when I use the LoadDataRow, the method always "adds" a record in my
    database, but it does not update an existing row.

    I only have one primary key, the first column, and when I create array,
    and pass values to the array, and use that array for the LoadDataRow
    method, even when I include the
    primary key in the first object element it will not update my table. I
    am using oledb objects since I am using MS Access, but will this make a
    difference? (I don't think it should, but who knows)

    Thanks,

    Wai-Ming.

    Wai-Ming Lau, Jul 18, 2003