Re: Loading a Javascript generated document into a DOM... is it possible?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Han, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Han

    Han Guest

    There are two DOMs, html and xml. The two DOMs seem to be mixed on your
    question. Do you want to convert one DOM to another? Then write your own
    script, maybe recursive, and hard work.

    --
    Pohwan Han. Seoul. Have a nice day.

    Han, Mar 21, 2005