    tries to log a message.

    Regards,

    Vinay Sajip

    Vinay Sajip, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Vinay Sajip

    Guest

    I tried moving the import traceback to the start of the file
    (logging/__init__.py) but that did not seem to have any effect?
    I suppose the fix was in version 1.26 in cvs?

    , May 17, 2005

  3. Vinay Sajip

    Vinay Sajip Guest

    simon.dahlbacka <at> gmail.com <simon.dahlbacka <at> gmail.com> writes:

    > I tried moving the import traceback to the start of the file
    > (logging/__init__.py) but that did not seem to have any effect?
    > I suppose the fix was in version 1.26 in cvs?

    Did you do this for all cases in __init__.py? You may also need to do it in
    config.py if you are using it.

    Regards,

    Vinay Sajip

    Vinay Sajip, May 18, 2005
  4. Vinay Sajip

    Guest

    I thought I did, but when I checked today it seems I've screwed up and
    edited logging/__init__.py in 2.4 and tested with 2.3

    So after fixing it in the correct place, it works nicely..

    , May 19, 2005